Edward G. Varrone
Email: click here to contact
- Trusts and estates
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Elder law
- Family law
- Child custody
- Child support
- Premarital agreements
- Visitation rights
- Civil litigation
- District of Columbia, 1978
- Maryland, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 1979
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 1984
- George Washington University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- District of Columbia Bar (Member: Family Law Section; Estates, Trusts and Probate Section, Co-Chair, Steering Committee, Chair, Sections Council)
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Montgomery County, Maryland State (Member: Elder Law Section; Family Law Section) and American Bar Associations
- District of Columbia Judicial Conference
Omicron Delta Kappa; Pi Sigma Alpha; Pi Gamma Mu. Law Clerk, The Honorable H. Carl Moultrie I, Chief Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, 1978-1980. Former President, American University Alumni Association. Member: D.C. Superior Court Probate Rules Advisory Committee, 1994; D.C. Superior Court Probate Education Committee, 2002-2008.
- Fields v. McPherson, D.C. App., 756 A.2d 420 (2000)
- Ellis v. James V. Huron Assoc., District of Columbia App., 565 A.2d 615 (1989)
The Law Office of Edward G. Varrone serves clients throughout Washington, DC and Maryland.